CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

** I Fought the gym and the GYM won **




OKKKKKkkkkkkk day one of working out and ummm yeah not only did the GYM kick my ass but my new runners picked up where the gym left off. Here's a word to the wise... DO NOT wear new runners until you BREAK THEM IN! I have a blister on the instep of my left foot and right on the achilles tendon area of my RIGHT! OUCH!


So... I did about 2 miles in about 30 minutes... not the BEST pace but also not the worst... I've not been to the gym in MONNNNNNTHS... @ least 6 of them... lol and it was tough... I'm just taking it very slow the first week or so... I definately don't wanna get hurt in the beginning... and hopefully all will come together.


... now the hard part...

THE DIET


The problem that I have when trying to eat 'right' is NOT EATING ENOUGH. I count calories like a BEAST and come up short almost EVERY TIME. Today when I left work I'd only had about 375 calories! I'm aiming for 1800-2000 a day... which should leave me at about a 3000 calorie deficit daily (It takes ALOT of calories to move my body... because of my size... which, right now is a PLUS and will equate to initial lbs dropping FAAST).


When I got home I tried to make up for that deficit by having some pinto beans ( 350 cals ) and some baked chicken (It was a very small piece-- so I'll count it as 300 cals as well )... I'm STILL at a deficit-- so what do I do? I grab some ICECREAM-- and eat 300 cals of THAT! LMAO


not a good look-- but STILL not at 2000 cals. But ya know what... I'm done for the night. I won't eat after 8pm. I now have to try to get down the rest of my water for the day... and I'll be set...


Grr... Tomorrow is pilates and armwork... soooooo that should give my muscles a good chance to stretch out and recoup...


So it starts--

0 comments: