CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

**She's Having My Baby**

... So today, my most recent ex, who I still harbor feelings for tells me, he's going to be a father.
....
.....
......

WOOOooooo sahhhhhhhh
....
.....
......

At first, I'm HYSTERICAL! I'm talking hyperventilation, crying, all the memories we made slapping me in the face... ALL THE WHILE, texting ( yes, this all happened on text message, as most of our breakup's, makeup, i love u, and family planning had previously.) him how excited and happy I was for them. How he'd be a phenomenal father and how he deserved it. My body was shaking like a damn leaf. Stomach rolllllling and I'm struggling to hold down my morning apple...

... I saw my fairytale not only come to an end, but, the storybook SLAM SHUT and get thrown into the fire. Just a year ago, we were planning our lives together. Planning for which montessori school my daughter would attend in Houston. Planning where the baby that we'd have would sleep. Where I'd work. My job had HIRED SOMEONE to replace me (because they knew I was leaving...) And now, I'm here... he's there, She's pregnant.

Hmmm...

.... My next reaction was thankfulness. I am someone who hopes against ALL HOPE that things will work out. Even when the odds seem insurmountable, I still hope. In order for me to give up on someone or something, I have to have it taken OUT OF MY HANDS. God has looked out for me... and taken this out of my hands. He gave me every opportunity to realize that Jim and I weren't right for each other... but still I ignored him, and I hoped that one day... etc. Now, it's done. FOR REAL for real... lol

... After thankfulness, came true happiness. I was happy for him. He's going to be a great father. I wish him luck... and know that someday, when I'm ready, God will bestow upon me the happiness in love that I deserve. I won't settle for craziness... as I would have w/ Jim. God spared me from making a grave mistake. And him from making the same. Thank you Jesus.

... So then we were there... on the text message. Him telling me how he had seen the babys' heartbeat on Thursday... and how she was 9 weeks along. How everyone was very happy, and how they'd eventually get married. Discussing baby names and what the future held. I'm ok w/ this. Really... In the bright light of day... I'm ok w/ this. Who knows what nightfall will bring... when I'm alone and the house is quiet. I just hope that things are as happy for me someday, as they seem for him. It's a beautiful thing. Sadness, thankfulness, and finally acceptance. all w/n 1 hour...

Good Luck Jimmie... I love you and wish you nothing but the best...

4 comments:

Saved Girl said...

love this post pumpkin, this is so real...can relate.

JaeSpenc said...

Thank you very much... it is sad to have a hope and dream die... but never sad when a new little one is coming into being... :) Thanks for reading.

Chandra01 said...

I look around and see all my friends and exes getting married, having children, and making homes. I am happy for them, cause I know my guy is coming..or maybe he already here. :)

JaeSpenc said...

ha-- there's no one in my life now that I think is 'the one'-- he's wasn't 'the one'.... we were EXTREMELY wrong for each other-- and in the end, it was excruciating...

God saved us from making a grave mistake. I would have been living there, and we would have had our baby... and then gotten married.. and eventually gotten divorced. lol