CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

** lonliness sucks. Basically **





Blah. I'm that girl.



I'm that girl that has to be cuddled and adored...



I have to be texted 5-trillion times a day just because.



I neeed random and spontaneous smooches...



lots of them.



I need to make goo-goo eyes @ you all the time.



I need to stroke your arm.. your back.. your neck.. etc



I'm that girl



The one who wants to know that you are thinking of me.



It stinks when you don't do it.



I sometimes feel worthless.



I feel like no one likes me



thought I know that's not true.



I'm scared alot.



Bills stress me out... but I pay them anyway.



The bachelor is way too long tonight.



Why hasn't there been a black bacherlor/bachelorette



Why hasn't there been a plus sized bachelor/bachelorette..



They should let me be her... that would kill two birds w/ one stone



I hate doing laundry-- but I do it anyway.



I miss my mom.



I miss her as she was..



I can't stand my (Bio) mom.



She hasn't been there for me in this trying time.



I confess I will probably never forgive her for it.



I need to vacuum the floor.



I secretly like my job.



i guess it's not a secret anymore.



I want to move soon.



I want to move to Philadelphia eventually



or maybe California



perhaps New York



Chicago might be nice.



I love to kiss



good kisses



I won't kiss you if you have bad oral hygiene



I think I spelled hygiene wrong.



I refuse to spell check it.



I love the smell of baby lotion



and baby powder



I put it under my sheets



I have a crush on David Beckham



and my friend Deanna's friend Deepak



oh... and Robert Pattinson



I will probably end up marrying outside of my race.



I confess that there is really only one man that gives me faith in my own race of men



I confess that he will be cloned.



I confess that he's probably "shaking his head" at the lines 3 up from this one ( and the one after that too)



They gym is working...



I did more running today-- and it didn't almost kill me.



My heart rate is coming down with higher speeds



that's good right?



Love sucks



I have a "thing" for middle eastern men.



I may have developed a 'think' for indian men.



or maybe it's just the one.



I'm sleepy.



I secretly want at least 2 of my ex's back.



I guess THAT's not a secret either.



I need to remember why they're ex's



I'm usually ashamed of myself.



but I'm working on that.



I never think I'm 'good' enough



If my mom dies, I'll probably not see my family for quite sometime



I'm going to become detached



I plan on doing that on purpose.



Bah-- I'm sick of rambling...



for tonight...



This is what happens when I have nothing to write about.



Congrats if you read all that... lol



3 comments:

NightFall914 said...

Hmmmmm......Yes he was shaking his head at those lines.

There are A LOT more people to give u faith in the males of your race.

Why you gotta marry out of your race huh?

You really didn't spell checC.

FucC ya Exs.

Your in my prayers cuz nada replace family.

I like your ramblings

JaeSpenc said...

awww-- that's sweet- Good thing you like reading it... I feel another rambling rant coming to night...

Ceecee said...

Nice babble- it's good to get things like this out-you're showing yourself--you-- while the rest of the world gets a small glimpse