CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Umm this is supposed to be a 2008 Review

Yeah, This was supposed to be a 2008 review... but it really made me realize what (or WHO rather) I'd devoted my ENTIRE year to... lmaoo sad.

Reflections of 2008


DRINKING BUDDIES OF THE YEAR?
To be honest I didn't drink too much.

YOUR SONG FOR 2008?
Should be Bleeding Love. lol

LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (longest friend) -
Um... I'm slowly phasing that person out. So I'm keeping the award. lol

NEWCOMER AWARD - COOLEST NEWEST FRIEND?
Lattie!!! Definately.

HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
Falling back in love W/ Jimmie...

LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
Falling OUT of love w/ Jimmie... (lol)

BEST HOLIDAY?
Hmmm New Years '08 was decent

MOVIE FOR 2008?
P.S I Love You

WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINES WITH?
I was in a relationship w/ Jimmie

BEST RELATIONSHIP?
Only one I was in was w/ Jim... lol don't know if I'd call it the best

WHAT WERE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN?
A mommy!

RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR?
I frequented BW3's... lmao

BIGGEST douchebag AWARD?
JIMMIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
Getting over Jim (wow I'm noticing a pattern here.)

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?
Revamp my life basically.

MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
Um I'll kep that to myself

TV SHOW OF THE YEAR?
George Lopez (love that (I know it's reruns dammit))

MOST LOYAL FRIEND?
Jose'

BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
I lost about 240lbs (Jimmie)

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION?
Have a better year... Have something to actually SHOW for the year...

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THIS SURVEY!

MySpace Surveys



1 comments:

NightFall914 said...

.......................smh @ Jenny Jones.
Ya' know.I've realized that women take longer getting over lames then you do getting over actual good guys.
Weird.