CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

** Me Being ME ** (Bored on Sunday Afternoon) Video Blog


Ummm why are sunday afternoons so damn boring!? Seriously... I was going through my old videos... and found one of my favorites... it's my fave because it depicts me being my silly ass self... lol... I sometimes put together video's of myself... lol Mostly out of Boredom... Sometimes just because I feel like it... I'm not vain-- AT ALL!! LMAO Just usually BORED!!!

So here goes... for your viewing pleasure-- or displeasure... A COUPLE of vids of me... lol

This one is really just clips from movies I made SOLELY to pull pictures from... I just spliced them together with one of my FAVORITE songs in the world Chris Issac "Wicked Game"... :)


0 comments: