CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Bestie Deanna Brown American Idol Hollywood!!!


I'm so proud of Ms. Deanna Brown -- My bestie that made it to Hollywood on American Idol (Arizona)


She sang "Sitting on the Dock of the Bay" by Otis Redding... This girl has a UNIQUE voice. Different than anything I've EVER HEARD. Definately a market for a beautiful blonde right? I just happen to be fortunate enough to be best friends w/ her I met her freshman year of highschool. She was the new girl...And we began our friendship singing "Killing Me Softly" in the bleachers in the gymnasium... and it's been history ever since.
My daughter calls her aunt Deanna, and finds it interesting that she's my 'sister'. lol This girl has talent... and regardless as to how far she goes on "Idol", I know she's got a bright future... Beautiful girl, beautiful spirit, beautiful voice.
Good Luck babes---

0 comments: