CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

** Hahaha Cheat Day Gone Awry!!! **

OKKKkkk... soooooooo I always give myself ONE DAY to cheat! just one! Today was the day...and let me note that it's approximately 1:57pm Eastern Standard time....
So far I have had 1,900 calories!!!!! HOLY SHIT!

On a normal... noncheat day, I take in anywhere from 1200-1800 calories. This is how I've regained that jawline... I ALLOW myself up to 2000 calories a day (which, because of my size, still puts me at a caloric deficit of AT LEAST 1500 for the day). SOoooo... even though I gave myself this CHEAT DAY... I am realizing that I feel HORRIBLE!!!!!!! I probably will only be eating salmon (from the pouch) and apples for the rest of the day... lol Whoa

... Because I NEED TO BE SHAMED I will LIST all the idiocy that I've ingested since I woke up this morning....

What I've Eaten SO FAR Today

6 Oreo Double Stuffed Cookies (3 when I woke up and 3 just a minute ago) =280 calories
6 KFC Hot wings ( the ones w/ no sauce but still hot) = 450 calories
1 KFC Chicken Breast (w/skin)= 380 calories ( would have only been 140 if I had taken the skin off)
1 McDonalds McDouble = 390 calories
1 McDonalds Southern Style Chicken Breast Sandwich= 400 calories (had ketchup on it do there were probably MORE calories involved...

HOW RIDICULOUS!!!!???!!! It's not even HALFWAY OVER!!! Grrr.. I refuse to eat anything else so crazy... This just goes to show that when UNLEASHED I have NO self control! That's why my eating is so STRICT when I'm not having a cheat day...

Grrr... @ myself... it's hilarious to look at all that... lol hilariously sad... And they say eating isn't an addiction! HA!

2 comments:

Ceecee said...

Wow! Well at least you are aware of what can happen on your cheat days- maybe you'll just have to have a couple of rules on your cheat day so it doesn't get too out of control!

JaeSpenc said...

Haha-- I know right?! I have to have rules even on my RULE-LESS days..it's banana's--