CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Haha-- President Obama is ONLY Human... and it IS a good stress reliever... lol

Hahaha--- I just happened upon this...and thought it was funny because really, I thought the SAME THING!!! LMAOOO TMZ (lol) asks the question, "Do you think President and First Lady Obama, consumated the presidency?"

Did They Do It?! (MySpace Exclusive)



Hahahahahah Ummm my vote is HELLLZ YEAH! Say I was Michelle Obama... watchin' my man take the oath of office (incorrectly)... I would be slip slidin' allll up and THROUGH my boyshorts! LMAOOO YOU KNOW he waxed that when they got home...

I don't know... Something about President Obama makes me believe he's GANGSTA behind closed doors and likes that freaky stuff... UMPH Umph umph... I DO love that man...

Check 'em out.

5 comments:

NightFall914 said...

LOL @ u projecting your freak nastiness on the new Pres.








But I'm sure he HULK Smashed it. :P

JaeSpenc said...

yeah me too...

Unknown said...

lol...

you can tell by the way they be looking at each other that they get it in...

JaeSpenc said...

It really is sweet... I love seeing two black people in love

Chandra01 said...

Girl!! Yeah!! He put the babies to bed earlier or with the mother in law, and they GOT it ON..She is going to be his stress reliever for real