CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

** Kiss me til I'm breathless **


This first part is taken from my old blog... on Yahoo 360... I guess I was wanting feening and needing to kiss then... as I am no. To me... that's more intimate than intercourse... the right kiss... the perfect kind can set me on fire... and make me smollllder... I know you've felt it...


The Hunger

Come on, we've all felt it.... A feeling that begins as a seemingly insignificant stirring of the mind... A fleeting fleck of a memory -0r- a vague vision of a fantasy. Less than a nano-second passes, yet still, that smigend of time controls the remaider of your day, week, and shit, if it's strong enough your life.
Soon, you find your eyes glazed over as small twinges begin to awaken you to the exsistence of your breasts. Suddenly, you remember your reasoning for splurging 200.00 on this new bra. The soft lace. All too aware because that lace is acting as a catalyst for that rising in your nipples. Bringing just the right combination of 'oooh' and 'ahhhh' everytime you move an inch. Inconspicuously molesting your chest, caressing your breast, withdrawn yet expressed.
A million spider-web fine threads begin at the apex of your bosom and extend downward... barely touching the skin... tickling the delicate surface of the stomach... winding and twisting... snagging lightly in the tiny vellus hairs... rousing each and every follicle to attention, anticipation of satiation.
The cauldron turns... below, the tiny threads melt into a flurry of cotton candy and licorice. Sweet, yet distinctive enough that the flavor can never be forgotten. delicately hidden amongst thighs of redwood and oak, this once placid river is now rolling with uncompromising fury... white water rapids, rip tides, and waterfalls... that all began.... with a hunger...
??? Have you ever felt that hunger??? Is there someone who can take you there??? I wrote this as I was feeling it... I hope you enjoyed...

~Jae



(this part is from tonight... )


So sometimes I get short of breath. Thinking... remembering what it was like. the electricity just before the connection... the lingering want. passion. desire. so strong that all you can do is barely lick and gently nibble your own lip... slightly purse them... moisten.. tilt head to the side...




almost begging for the contact.




pleaseeeeeee... just a bit. a second of your kiss... it's an addiction. 'my own personal brand of heroin'... injecccccct me... don't make me wait...




so long... soooooo long... just neeeeeed that kiss... to make me breathless..

2 comments:

seo greece said...

Really interesting post and i enjoyed this article. thanks for sharing.

seo greece said...

Really interesting post and i enjoyed this article. thanks for sharing.