CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

** Off the Cuff** Your choice

Maybe I've said too much.
But I refuse to recant.
Love it or hate it.
Change who I am.
I shant.
You can take me or leave me
but it's your place to choose.
If that choice is to step away
in the end know
you'll lose.
With softness of cotton
your friendship I've won
don't venture away from me
when my words are " no fun ".
Perhaps i said what i have said
because i want you to see...
There's no cuteness or laughter
on the flipside of me.
So know the true Jae
then gather your thoughts
Understand that my need for you
will never outweigh my wants.
I don't need shining armor
or horses that're white.
I just need you to listen
as I ramble at night..

=== Off the cuff === written as it came to mind
shitty -- but true

~Jae

1 comments:

NightFall914 said...

Hmmmm, "Off the cuff?"