CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

** Places I wanna go in the near future ( 5-7 years)


Taj Mahal- Agra, India I've always wanted to go to India and definately if I GO there, I'll have to see this...

Trinidad & Tobago... One of my bestie is from here ( I met him college and we later dated and are now best friends.) It's a beautiful place, from what I've heard and seen in his pictures... I can't wait!!


This is #1 on the list. Corcovado mountain in Rio de janerio Brazil. I think this state is very spiritual... just look how it sits above the mist in this pic... normally it's looking down over the city...



The Sydney Opera House in Sydney Australia.... Whoooo hooooo I can't WAIT to go here. I'm such a lover of much of all types (including classical). PLUS, how BEAUTIFUL is this place at night!?! Gorgeous



And last but DEFINATELY not least... Santorini Greece. BEAUTIFUL! This entire city is built into the side of a mountain just off the shore... I LOVE water love beautiful structures, and love anything even remotely romantic... This would be a beautiful place to honeymoon... Hmmm...that's an idea... :D

Anyone wanna be my travellin' partner until I am married?! We'll have a great time jet setting! :) hahahaha all of these trips are gonna be pretty expensive... sooooooo I gotta start savin' my pennies now...

4 comments:

Moving said...

Shoot! If I wasnt married I would be travelling with you@

JaeSpenc said...

lol... Thanks girl--- I just can't WAIT!!!

Anonymous said...

u should add the maldives :D

Best hosting company said...

Fabulous article and all of these places are so beautiful.