CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

** But really, I don't **

Ya know... I'm typing this from my Bed on my PDA. Reason being, I really had to capture this moment of weakness...

I just laid here, alone and watching the news, and sent a text that I completely didn't mean to someone completely innocent.

″ I missssssssssssses u. ″

Sometimes I just need a surrogate boyfriend. someone to send my sweet message to. Someone to talk sweetly to, and to smile about. I miss having someone to 'misses'. I miss it alot.

Papi and I used to have text wars... we'd see who could make the others phone go berzerk first with an over abundance of text messages... he always won... well, except for the last time... lol... I won that battle :-)

I said all that to say this... i miss the silly things that couples do... not so much the actual relationships... just the cutesy stuff... the bad thing is, good people get caught in the crossfire.

The guy that I sent that to, ADORES me. Probably the highlight of his day is when I say I missssssssssssses him... truth is, Really I don't. I more just miss the act of having someone to text late at night...

I'm such an ass...

1 comments:

NightFall914 said...

smh.....but for some reason this post inspires me.Maybe cuz I've had females use me to fill there momentary man needs.

Its life......