CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

** My Horoscope Compelled me to Write **



** I looked @ my horoscope today (as I do everyday because I believe in Astrology whole heartedly )-- And it said something that I tell people all the time... check it out...


Gemini - January 17, 2009


Not everyone is going to live up to your expectations. Be prepared to accept someone for who they are; the good, bad and their quirkiness.


-- So many of my friends complain about our/their other friends and the things that they dislike about them. It's not so much back biting, as venting. I understand not liking EVERYTHING about someone ( who loves every single quirk that each of their friends/lovers have?), but at some point you have to make that ever present decision... " Can I handle this? Is it worth it? ". And usually it is because the good far outweighs the bad..


-- I have friends that are the biggest liars I've ever met. Friends that are very promiscuous (sp?). Friends that are sometimes bitches. And guy friends that are DOGS!!! The thing is, I love them all. Some of them have been friends from wayyyyy back. Some are actually family that just happen to be friends. Everytime something comes up, I ask myself ' Is this the last straw?". It never is.


-- When you love someone, friendship or otherwise you have to accept them for who they are and not who you'd like to see them be. Know how to read the lies. Know how not to get sucked into the backbiting. Be happy. Be that friend that doesn't require the question. Be the he rationale behind the madness...


I'm not always the rationale... Sometimes I agree. Sometimes I'm the venter. Regardless though.. I love you.. I accept you.. The answer is always yes...


:)

0 comments: