CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Setbacks suck




I'll start this on a good note... then let it tank... I've lost 7 more lbs this week... Last week was 10... 17lbs in 2 weeks... I think that's beautiful!!! I just have to get me a new multivitamin (or a FIRST multivitamin)... because my energy level SUCKS... lol... and now for my blog..



How can you love someone so much that you can't get past it inspite of yourself? Giving so much of yourself that there's barely any left to call your own. Regardless to what happens, still wishing... Knowing that you're better... that there's better for you... that they've moved on... but that you're still pining...





It's insulting... to me. I insult myself everyday because theres barely a moment that passes that I don't think about that failure. Setbacks are exacerbated by different things... This one was because I was messaged by my failure yesterday... then drempt about it last night... and today was asked about it.... And this song... playing now "My Immortal" by Evanessence, reminded me so much... as it pumped though my ipod-- I paused my work... put my head in my palms... and shed a silent tear....





... it's sad... how you're trying so hard to let something go... for so long that it's insane... and yet... you realized... as this song says " you still have all of me."...





Setbacks suck

0 comments: