CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

25 things about me

** This is something that someone tagged me on facebook with. I did it there... and then decided to go ahead and put it here too... :)

1.) Truly, I am one of the most sensitive people that I’ve ever encountered.

2.) I’m sincerely afraid of where I’d be in my life if I had not given birth to my daughter. She slowed me down and probably saved me from certain doom.

3.) My mother (the one that raised me), won’t ever know how deeply, truly, and completely indebted I am to her. She’ll also never realize how much I love her and am sorry for the things that have happened to her in her life.

4.) Seriously, if something were to happen to my cats ( Bishop and Kitty), it would be as if a family member died. I’m not an animal person, but I definitely love these cats.

5.) Though people believe me to be silly and extroverted, when it comes to TRULY opening up, I’m very very shy.

6.) I WILL own a Mercedes-Benz one day. Bet on it.

7.)Black really is my favorite color. No seriously.

8.)I wish I had taken college more serious. There’s no telling where I’d be today. Where I am is ok, but the thought of the possibilities sometimes keep me awake at night.

9.) I am 100% positive that I will absolutely never get over Jimmie. I will move on, get married, have my own life, and continue to think of him less and less… but never, will I EVER truly, let him go.

10.) My daughter is TWICE as funny as I. She truly makes me tear up sometimes because it’s so insanely rewarding to get to raise a Hershey kisses sized version of yourself…

11.) No matter how much people say it, or how many times it’s written to me… I will never believe I am beautiful.

12.) I FIRMLY believe in astrology. I don’t get all weird with it, but I definitely believe that you behavior has something to do w/ the position of the sky at the time of your birth ( to different degrees for different people).

13.) It bothers me that though I’m completely independent, self-sufficient, and semi-successful @ what I do, I still live in my little town, haven’t grown my social circle much since high school, and don’t get out and do things very often.

14.) I really do think Melanie (old college roomie)-- is one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever met (and I didn’t just say that because she tagged me).

15.) I’ve always wanted to be short. Not like midget (…wait…is that p.c? ) I mean LITTLE PEOPLE… but like 5’3 or something. I have always felt “over powering” because of my height/size. But I’ve been told my attitude has a lot to do w/ it. Lol

16.) I have an affinity toward middle eastern men. And men with great hair. I just realized that I had this whole hair thing…

17.) I have very few friends, and many many aquaintances. The people that I call my TRUE friends are the greatest little group. My I don't believe that you have to talk to your friends DAILY or go everywhere together in order to TRULY matter. Deanna is my best friend, and not because we hang out or go drinking together, but because I truly respect, love, and would do anything for her. We rarely talk, see each other maybe 2 times a year, and aren't really "phone" people (with each other at least)... but it doesn't change the fact that aside from my daughter, she's one of the few people I'd TRULY do anything for. It's a grown up friendship.

18.) Aside from Jimmie, Free is probably the only ex I’d go back to on any serious level. He’s really the only other one that I had a true connection with.

19.) MY GOAL is to go back to school. For what? Not sure. I have a good job now, and I think that’s created kind of a comfort zone for me. I want to do something that truly helps people. I want to make a difference (wow, how “Miss America” of me.)

20.) I will be going to Brazil w/n the next 18 months to see the Christ the Redeemer statue.

21.) I am afraid that I am not “enough”

22.) My memory is ridiculously bad, partly due to my A.D.D. It’s discouraging… and makes me scared for the future. Alzheimer’s is serious and I’m very afraid that it’s in my future.

23.) I want to be able to run at least 5 miles with out stopping to walk.

24.) I hope to run a full marathon someday ( not anytime soon though… lol)

25.) Sometimes I look at my daughter and realize that I love her more than anything else on the planet… and I shed a tear.

0 comments: