CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

completely incoherant rambling.

I have a calorie complex now
If I eat something and I think it may put me close to my limit-- I wig out and get anxious
I love country music
my tummy hurts
maybe that's the calorie complex
i did have a hershey bar...
but it didn't put me over my cals
I feel like people don't believe I've lost 17lbs
I can't really believe it.
I'm sick of being alone
but i don't wanna be w/ anyone
except
well i'll stop right there
i hate when people tell me what to do
or stifle my words
GRRR
I think i'm going to go to the gym tomorrow
i have only been once this week
that's bad.
music is my addiction
i need to clean my apt
i hope to move very soon
i hate daddy's girls
i love run's house
i hope to marry a man w/ Rev Run's personality/values
Angela's voice sounds weird. like she's in pain
I love my kiddo so much
she's just like me
back to daddy's girls
the girl with the long curly hari on there is dingy
and the cousin is dude-ish
ok... what's up w/ "schwee"? lol
'The night is young... The night is in Diapers?"
I wanna go to SanFrancisco this year.
And I wanna go to Brazil w/n the next 18 months
I hope J (Jose') goes w/ me
I also wanna go to Trinidad
I KNOW he'll go w/ me there.
Still looking for volunteer opportunities
I'm sick of everyone that I talk to.
I'm sleepy but too lazy to get up and turn everything off so i can go to bed
I am buying a multivitamin tomorrow!
gotta

0 comments: