CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

** UM... Snow? Nah, I'm good.**


Ugh... Ya know, I generally LOVE the snow... but for some reason, this snow is buggin' me. I'm BORED RIDICULOUS. My kiddie and I have played allll the games, are about to watch some movies, and I've cleannnned some stuff... boooooooo I think this snow would be ALOT more fun if I had someone special to cuddle w/. SURREEEE I could get my homie Kris out to cuddle... but I wanna cuddle w/ someone ELSE! lol

This picture is from right outside my window... (the grainyness is from the screen because I wasn't ABOUT to go out!) The middle car in the foreground (as you're looking at it) is mine... covered w/ snow... after I DE-ICED it yesterday... ugh. So it won't move today! Luckily my nephew and his wife (yes... I have a 21 year old nephew) in the same apartment complex as me... just down the way... sooooo I'mma go check them out and maybe play some games or something...

My power was out for about 3 hours last night... DURING AMERICAN IDOL!!! BOOoooo... I had like 7 candles lit... and my daughter was FREAKING OUT!!!! She was so scared that I was gonna set the house on fire... It gave her a little taste of the old days before there was power... lol she didn't like it. But alas-- it came back on at about midnight... ::sigh::

Anywhooo--- I want all the people to like the snow... to keep it! lol