CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

*Fuckin' Idiots*

Ok. What's with these dumb ass dudes! Seriously?! What kid of woman will even TALK to you when you send them a message ( the first one you've EVER sent them) saying, " I bet it tastes like candy."...

::blank stare::

THE FUCK!?! You bet it tastes like candy? Dumb ass summ-ma-ma beech. How dare you approach me like that?! HOW DARE YOU approach me before you change your screen name (Mr. Licks the Middle). Dirty tounged bastid... Ugh I hate dudes sometimes... Or at least the lame asses that seem to be attracted to me.

fucker.

7 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

that is dead nasty

NightFall914 said...

You and the Lames......smh.

JaeSpenc said...

I know right...I'm any lame w/n a 100 mile radius... I'm attracting! I gotta change the swag or something. lmao

NightFall914 said...

Smh @ Swag.....LOL

Anonymous said...

so are u sayin it DON'T taste like candy? i always kinda figured something like toffee or so....but that's jus me...lol




(yea stop throwin shit at the computer now, it won't get to me!)

JaeSpenc said...

muszic... u know I love you! LMAO I laughed my ASS off @ that... and you're right about the Toffee... lmao More like a Werthers Original... lol

Anonymous said...

ohhhh *shudder* u naughty girl u..