CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

** I know I don't know you... But I want you... Sooooo baddddd "



Perhaps it's because I am a lover of music. Perhaps it is because I'm an extremely sensitive and outwardly 'in touch' person... but for me... there is a song that explains every single emotion that I'm having. Songs that explain my anger (The Beautiful People- Marilyn Manson). Songs that you can use to break up with someone ( It's over -- Roy Orbison ). Songs to let someone know how much you're going to miss them (Goodbye My Lover -- James Blunt ).


Every song makes me feel a certain way.. and long after the fact... will evoke that SAME emotion... and take me back there. I identify situations w/ songs. Remember them w/ the song that may or may not have been playing ( in the atmosphere... or in my mind)...


The same goes w/ songs making ME feel a certain way. The song playing right now... as I write this song is Maroon 5-- Secret ( It's also playing right now... as YOU'RE reading it... )... This song makes me think of the emotions that would be running through me as I met a new person with whom I've become a bit infatuated. I don't know him... he's a friend of a friend.... and PROBABLY it will NEVER EVER EVER EVER come to pass... but when I meet him ( and I will MEET him... if nothing else ) I'm sure these lyrics will be running through my head " I know I don't know you... but I want you sooooooooooo bad.."...


For whatever reason... this song... umm... makes me feel sexy and seductive... I can SO see myself making a vid to this song later on... not tonight... but @ somepoint... seductive eyes and smile... this song makes me think of that...


a nice black dress w/ some knee high boots.. hair down and long... wavy... fringe bang... a dim club perhaps playing this song in the background... eyeing this person as they walk in... legs crossed head slightly tilted... slightly biting lip... eyecontact.....


I know I don't know you... but I want you ... soooooo bad....
that's another thing the eyes can convey-- desire...

3 comments:

NightFall914 said...

Nice blog.Very nice.......vid?
Hmmmmm??????

JaeSpenc said...

someday...

Anonymous said...

u gotta stop writing these blogs about me jae.....ppl r gonna find out...