CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

PLEEEASE PLEASE Please pleaaaaaaaase... (ala James Brown)


Seriously.

I neeeeeeeeeeeed it...

I don't need to elaborate.

I'm sure you know what I mean.

Some that I enjoy. Some that makes me sigh.

I WANNNNAAAAAA BEEEEEEEEE SEDATEEEEED!!! LOL


GRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm gonna enlist a penpal... just to write me taudry emails and texts. lol One really good nasty dirty raunchy out of this world text would PROBABLY put me in orbit...


Maybe I need to get a prison penpal... LMAOOOO They can probably come up with some insanity... lol and I'll never have to actually get w/ them... lmao


BLAH BLAH BLAH... I'm sexually frustrated and repressed.

6 comments:

NightFall914 said...

.......get a(another) toy.

JaeSpenc said...

Toys don't excite me. They're merely a suppliment to the real thing.

Ceecee said...

Yes!!! And somewhere some crazy female told ONE man that he wasn't ish and would rather use her toy- because these days it seems that's the first thing men suggest (no offense nightfall) 'Get a toy' No mane!!! I want the real thing- toys are only there when I just cant take it no more and need a bit of a release but I need the real thing- toys can't hold me- they can't talk ish- they can't call me a whore and slap my a##-they can't suck my toes lol- You know what I'm throwing this into a post! lol

Ceecee said...

Oh and I am soooo feeling James Brown with this post- oooh it's gettin hot in here- I love to hear my man beg to taste me- heehehe (evil grin)

NightFall914 said...

@ Kenya LOL

Ooooh I know. Obviously the real flesh,blood and "bone" is preferred. But in spite of that adult toy sales hold steady.lol.

And I think Jae'd take hard plastic over the last sample she got.(feels sorry if cuz ever finds this blog.LOL)


"Luv ya Jae" ;)

JaeSpenc said...

Ummm-- don't count him out. Where he lacks one section, he excels in the other ;)

I've ALWAYS love a man who could work w/ his mouthpiece...