CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

*** And So It Begins ***




Soooo here it is... 2009... WHOOOOPIEEEEEE!!! Never been so glad to see the dawning of a new day! Now the only question is... what's the plan? Well.... first things first... get this traning thing underway...


I've found a couple of sites that give me a good starting point to be able to at least do my 5k by march... That training will start on MONDAY! This weekend, I am concentrating on getting all the ridiculousness out of my house. Cleaning the closets of anything that may be "tempting" and instead trying to find fresh fruits, veggi's, and lean meats to put in my fridge. Luckily I love broccoli, and cabbage, oranges, and apples, watermelon, and such... I'm going to give grapefruit another try (haven't had it since I was a kid) and hopefully let that and some lean protein serve as breakfast through the week.


On to GNC to get some glucosamine and Chondroiton for my joints ( which will probably be kicking my ass in a few days), and a great mulitvitamin. Also trying to see what kind of appetite suppressant I can find to help me (@ least in the beginning). This is going to have to be a multilayered attack... in order for it to be successful... SOOOOOooooooo wish me luck! Can't wait to actually get started... I may hit the gym tomorrow to get a jump start ( but I need to be careful not to over-exert myself @ first.)


RIGHT NOW-- The plan is:

Week 1:: 01/05 - 01/09

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 30 minutes of gym time ( lunch break @ work ) -- total of 2-2.5 miles.


Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday: Stretching and Pilates (home)


Sunday:: Rest.


-- I'll be keeping up w/ the amount of calories that I've eaten daily and RIGHT NOW have an aim of between 1800 and 2000cals per day (which is a HUGE deficite given my current weigh and the amount of caloric energy it takes me to go through my daily activities). This is going to bring about a pretty significant weight loss initially ( that coupled w/ the water weight loss).


-- Of course hydration is important. I'll be taking in @ least 80 oz of water daily. More if I can. Soda will be COMPLETELY CUT. Juices will be taken in but I'm going to TRY to keep them as close to natural and as little as possible. I'll be doing alot of grapefruit juice. Not too much so as not to make my system acidic.


... ok, that's my preliminary plan... could change... and am open to suggestions and new sites that could help me.


... buckle your seatbelts... we're about to go on a journey :)

1 comments:

NightFall914 said...

Plan looks good. ;)