CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

.. So here we are. The final hour of 2008. A year that I will connect with vast heartbreak, disappointment, and just basic emotional disarray. I am reflecting on the things that I want to leave behind me in this time. Want to take a second to give thanks for the lessons that I have learned....

... I also want to thank God for letting my mother (hopefully) live to see the new year. She is in the hospital again as we speak w/ a very grave prognosis... but she is still w/ us. I love this woman. More than she'll probably ever know. She's been both my biggest nemesis and greatest hero for the last 26 years. Taking in a child and doing what she didn't have to do. It scares me to think of exactly where I'd be had it not been for my mother.... I love her. God please spare her w/ us.

... Go into the new year giving thanks for what you love and leaving behind the things that haven't been beneficial to you.Take a clearer head an open heart, and embrace this opportunity for a fresh start....

l