CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

* I hate PMS *

One second you're laughing... the next you're hornier than a sex starved maniac... and then the third your pissed off and ready to bite everyone's head off.

The WORST thing about PMS is, you know it's there! You know that you're not acting like yourself, but you just can't help it. I guess you could if you had self control of steel. It's like when I lash out, I don't realize it until AFTER the fact. Like while you're in the MIDST of the rant, it's completely rational! lol

I think I went off on my daughter this morning because she couldn't find the instruction booklet to her new "Nintendogs" game for DS... lmao... That wasn't rational at all!! LMAO... Poor baby... getting caught in the hormonal crossfire... lmaoooooo

Men... you're very lucky that you don't go through this... but also very unlucky that you have to deal w/ those of us who do. lol.

2 comments:

Ceecee said...

amen! lol

VonDign said...

i don't know how you ladies do it honestly lol. That, pregnancy, social sanctions placed on you...its crzy. I cant imagine