CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

*Yummy Yummy New Horizons*




So, this is definately an unlikely Christmas blog... lol Nothing to do w/ Ho Ho Ho's or even mistletoe... This is about a recent phase that i'm going through.... I'm calling it a phase because it probably won't be permanent.


I'm sure no one reads THIS blog as of yet... so maybe I won't get much guff for it... But I have to mention my recent facination w/ the male form. No, not just the "obvious" parts... but just the male body as a whole... MORE SPECIFICALLY, the caucasian male form.


I may or may not have developed a small crush on a certain male...who shall remain COMPLETELY nameless... He's not a celebrity, not really anyone special. Just someone who intrigues me. I like trying to figure people out. And ummm this is going to be a challenge. There are some layers there that I want to explore... whether he'll let me or not... who knows. But I'll keep ya posted. lol... or not.


This intriguing person is of the caucasian persuasian lol and it's new to me because it's never happened that way. I mean, there have been encounters w/ people outside of my race, but never anything to speak of that really stirred me. So... I'm really just being cool w/ it and enjoying the new horizon...


Have you ever noticed how beautiful a pair of strategically placed blue eyes can be? or Green... or... wow... lemme stop... I never knew that it could be so much fun exploring new territories... :)


2 comments:

NightFall914 said...

U on this again?......................smh

Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

taste the rainbow...(you know me under my other blog, life's a fickle pickle)