CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

*I'm Just Sayin... **




This is less of an actual blog and more of a rant of things that have pissed me off over the last few days... So read, or don't. And comment, or don't. Feel free to tell me things that piss you off too.... lmao I always love looking for new things.






1.) Men who act "deep"... are really full of shit.


-- Almost every man that I've met that seems to be deeper than others, turns out to be a fraud. I'm not speaking of anyone in particular. I'm just sayin... I'm sick of it. lol




2.) Vicks "sinex" burns my nostrils!-- All I wanted was AFRIN. PERIOD! Why did I choose to pick this shyte... The only think I hate worse than than burning nostrils is a stuffy nose. I feel like I'm suffocating... So there's not choice... I have to squirt the liquid fire into my head... lol Booooo @ that




3.) Guys that let their mouths hang open piss me off. They look so fuckin' dumb!!! I saw it today on TMZ... they were covering the USC Football team at a dinner before their bowl game... and this one guy just let his damn mouth hang open. GRRRRrrrrrrr F'kin idiot.




4.) I'm too old for crushes.... and it makes me sad. Crushes were fun right?! Remember just thinkin' how cute you and that person would be... and usually it's either someone unattainable, or someone you didn't really know so you couldn't REALLY have any concept of them as a person. They were harmless... and sweet... ahhhhhh crushes...




5.) Cold piss me off. They're like this mediocre bridge between wellness and true sickness. EITHER MAKE ME WELL or LET ME BE REALLY REALLY sick so I can take some good meds and be knocked out all day. damnit! lmao...




6.) In preparation for my coming intense training... my knees, hips, and ankles have staged an early revolt. They're aching prematurely... lol But I don't care... I'm still doin' it... I'm going to grab me some glucosamine and chondroitin and keep on steppin'... I will NOT be defeated this time... I refuse.




That's all my ranting for now... But I'm sure I'll have more unless this crazy PMS releases it's icy grips from me... lmao...

1 comments:

Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

i hate when chicks stare at you. like, chick! what the eff are you looking at?? i will cut you!

i hate when people smile all up in your damn face all the damn time.