CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

**I've never Surfed **



Ya know.... I've been internet equipped in one way or another for a large portion of my 26 years. However... There's something that I have yet to do. You ready for this? I've never, ever ever, ever ever, actually "surfed" the net. (GASP! )


I know you're thinking by now that I'm pretty much full of shit... (and you'd be right in most cases, but not this one. ;)) The thing is, when I get online, I have a select few pages that I visit. Unless something ON THOSE pages catches my eye (which generally, it doesn't), I don't veer away from there. Myspace, Facebook, Yahoo, Hotmail, and a select few other sites are really ALL that get my attn. The variation of sites in my drop down box probably is low... lol. So, does that mean that I'm boring? Or not using the resources @ my disposal? Hmmm who knows...


NOW... you may be thinking... I KNOW you go to more than a few sites... How do you research things? How do you find updated information on world events, celebs, and other worthless information.? EASY... I click on THE LINKS ON THE MAIN PAGES that catch my eye. lol


Maybe my concept of surfing isn't correct... to me it's aimless meandering around cyberspace. Kind of like an adventure... Like... I google a random term... and from there go to a page linked w/ that... and so forth and so on. That's JAE's idea of surfing... being out there all willy-nilly on the swells of the 'wave'... I haven't done it. I'm gonna though. Today. While I'm sitting w/ my mom. lol


Wish me luck. lol

5 comments:

NightFall914 said...

......do u smell that?I think I do....let me C if I stepped in anything.

Anonymous said...

lmao@ that below comment. yep...i have to say i agree. uhmmmmm yea. i think ur idea of surfing is about right. just kinda bouncing around collecting various bits of information that u prob will never use but hey...u never know!

JaeSpenc said...

You two are meanie's... lol Two of my favorite guys ganging up on me... what kind of shyte is that?! lmaoooooooooooooo

Anonymous said...

oh u love that gangin up shit! haha......yeaaaa TAKE IIIIIIIIIIT! LOL

JaeSpenc said...

Lmao-- you're a mess