CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

**Drunken Negro Faces?!!?! WTF!!!**

So... I was checking out "Life's a Fickle Pickle" and she had the link to this video posted... Now, I'd not SEEN it as of yet so I expected something light, airy, funny maybe, perhaps sexual, or a little gross ( as most blog video's go)... but um... I'm OUTRAGED!

THE FUCK IS A DRUNKEN NEGRO COOKIE?!?!

This bastid has the NERVE to make some big ugly chocolate cookies w/ RED GEL for eyes and BIG KNOTTY noses and lips... And say that they look like 'negros' (and I think he probably only called them that because the camera's were there)?! SUCH FUCKING IGNORANCE!!! What YEAR is this?! And thennnnnnnnn he says that President-O is 'Following in the footsteps of Lincoln." and "He'll get his."?! Seriously?! Why is he NOT in jail... I thought just THREATENING the Pres was a felony!

I think what infuriates me MORE is that he sees NOTHING WRONG with this portrayl! SPEWING his ignorance alllll over the fucking screen! He doesn't think that he's wrong! And the black dude on the street that they talk to almost conDONES THIS?! I'm breathless!

Ugh... I dn't know what else to say- I'm so angry that I'm flustered... My friend Jayce says that he apologized because he was getting death threats... But ya know, how about APOLOGIZING BECAUSE you're WRONG FUCK FACE?! I'm gonna post the vid below... but I haven't watched it yet at all...

Fuckin' idiot.

2 comments:

NightFall914 said...

.....add those are some ugly ass cookies.

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

I blogged about this as well. I was completely shocked that the had the nerve to say they were in honor of the president.