CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

** Fuhnie-- I was just talking about this **



.. How songs evoke things in me...


I just heard this song for the first time today. It's EXACTLY how I felt @ the end of my last relationship. I won't say much about that... but the lyrics are PERFECT... (except the 'coming to blows' part... )


The disbelief that it's "over" just because the passion's there when the love making is happening. Misconstruing things and letting them slide because you refuse to believe they really don't want to be w/ you anymore...


It's so me when she says "It just know, you'll come around. Right?"... Booooo Freakin' WHOOOOOO...

Crazy... I heard this... and almost cried... Even when you think you're over something... Something comes up and makes you think about it... minor setback.. ;)

Love Pink's emotion in this one...

0 comments: