CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

There are always words


Soooo-- I was reading the blog of Ms. Kenya http://kenyatns.blogspot.com/2009/01/do-you-have-trigger-word.html (umm yeah, sorry I don't know how to make it just say the word instead of the entire link... lol)

and it inspired me...


I've always believe that there are words, in ANY situation, that can change it for the better. A breakup can always be unbroken, hatred can begin to be reversed, and new love can begin to flourish. There are always words...


What about words to make you hot? Do you have words that can change your demeanor or arouse you? Are there words that set your temper aflair or your panties afire?? What does it take, verbally, to make you awaken sexually. No touch. Just words...


ME... I like a good mind-fuck. Just being honest. I could use cushie words and try to candy coat it but why? This is MY blog... lol. I like a man who can feed me mentally. Make me think. Make me reconsider my own ideals w/ your views and insights. We don't have to be speaking on anything remotely sexual... but if you are good at what you do... then I will be forever yours...


On the other hand... there are things you can say to infuriate me. One word I hate to hear is "NO". Being told "no" (in certain instances of course), makes my face hotttttt... almost blinds me and I tune all else out. Another way to almost paralyze me with anger is to tell me to " GET OUT!". WHAT??!!!!!! GET OUT? Really? I can't even COMPREHEND what that phrase means! GRRR


SEXUALLLLLLY... I love to be talked to dirty... Not just " Yeah girl... I'm gonna beat it up" (because that's CORNY! (lol)), but crazy out of site nasty dirty gutter talk. I like graphic stories and texts.. ACTUALLY-- If you send me a text that makes me hot, I'll read it over and over and over and over again.


Nothing better than a deep voice telling me how much they want to... ahem...let me stop... lmao... I'm just saying... I love it... even better when it's being said while they're pulling a handful of my hair or holding me down tightly...


Hmmm... wow... ok.. it's been a while right?! lol

5 comments:

Ceecee said...

Um yeah-I'm the say way-not all the time but there are times where I want to hear filthy things whispered in my ear-just foul things-things that you would not normally say at any other time-One simple phrase I like to hear-- if I may be frank and explicit for a moment-
'Suck that di@#! bi#$%!' ...that's my shit! lol

NightFall914 said...

You already know I'ma wordsmith. If I didn't have so much alcohol in my system I'd make something up for all the words in that pic.

Oh well....

JaeSpenc said...

Ummm Kenya-- yeah.. I loveeeeee that! LOVE IT!! I like rough and abrupt sex... like... forceful... and when it's accompanied w/ a well placed "Bitch", "Whore", "Dirty Slut", etc... Puts me in ORBIT...

and maybe a little light choking... lol

JaeSpenc said...

@Jayce... you are a wordsmith... however... it takes more than that to be able to construct a really dirty raunchy insane text/email/verbal exchange...

I just don't see you bein' like that. You're too 'good'... :) But it's sweet that you thought you could. :)

Ceecee said...

Girl yes- a little bit of choking too! heeeey!