CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

*I think I've lost it*

Ok... this is a MINI-rant...

I think I've lost it. My love for men. Don't get me wrong... I don't LOVE women now... I just think I don't have a capacity to actually like males romantically anymore. There are a few people who have vyed for my attn... and I have NO interest!

To be honest, it pisses me off. I remember being all enamoured and shyte and the butterflies and all that jazz... but I've not had those in so damn long! This isn't to say that I won't stay open... But it's like if someone w/ a penis talks to me... I get PISSED almost IMMEDIATELY. My patience is GONE.

What the f'ck is wrong w/ Jae?! handsome dudes... People that I may have gone for before. I have ZERO time. ZILCH! NIL! None!

It's almost instantaneous. GRRRR

2 comments:

NightFall914 said...

...............

JaeSpenc said...

...... all true ........

I guess it is what it is though.