CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

** Ummm... You're SUSPECT!**


SO...

This morning on my way to work, I was reminiscing about ... well .. I'm pretty sure you know about what... and for WHATEVER reason, I began thinking of what the signs would be that your boyfriend was " Suspect " (in this case meaning, possibly gay/bi-sexual).
....
I remember my most recent ex and I were hanging out in "our" house in TX. I was coming out of the shower post-coitus and-- ummm-- to my suprise he had on a pair of my panties
::blank stare::
"Ummm.. honey.. Seriously? Why do you have on my undies?!"... him, " Hahahahaha... "

WHAT?!

-- so I let that go--

Same trip... different day... I walk out into the kitchen... and he's like 4 inches taller... I'm scratching my head... I look down... He's got on a pair of my heels... Ummm what?! "honey... why are you wearing my shoes?" him... " hahahahah... " Me, " you're suspect."-- He's pissed...

I let that shit drop both times... but it almost makes me think I dodged a bullet... For future references of any man who may like me, never... ever ever... EVER ever ever... EEEEEEEEEver ever ever Let me catch you in any article of clothing that belongs to me. ESPECIALLY my panties and heels.

:sigh:
Am I crazy? Or was that suspect? Is that something dudes do w/ their girls when they get comfortable?! They try on their underoos?
(I so hope he never ever finds this blog...lol)

10 comments:

NightFall914 said...

......TMI......but,I knew that lame was a problem and according to what u've said b4, he's "blah" in the "privates area" that he might as well act and dress like he has a coochie anyway.

LOL....Ms. Jones for real.LOL

JaeSpenc said...

lol how did I KNOW you'd be the first to respond to this? lol

Jillian said...

um...ok that picture had me sayin WTF...lol

yeah unless he had them panties on his head i woulda been done from there LOL..

i hope he didn't mess them heels up either...

Verdict: f suspect..CERTIFIED

♥ CG ♥ said...

Yeah, I have to second Jillian's response. Wow.

JaeSpenc said...

--- LMAO @ Certified! Yeah unfortunately I was already in love. He never put out any other gay vibes though...

--cept sometimes he hummed in high pitches and switched JUST a bit. (no shit)-- Iono-- maybe later in life he'll come out... but for now he's expectin' a baby. lmao

Young woman on a journey said...

um...not normal..NOT

Anonymous said...

Hum, twitched, wore your heels, and panties.......

unless you were dating Tyler Perry or Prince, your Gaydar is off, lol

Ceecee said...

Well I guess my gaydar is off cause to me- ITS WIERD but not necessarily suspect- maybe he was just being really silly...

NightFall914 said...

@Jae
Looks up @ comments....LOL.Told you.

@Jillz
I told her I my put em on my head but that's it.

hotredsly said...

Girl! I would be running out the door like a mad woman!