CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

** Workplace/Cubicle Etiquette **


I usually blog about something to do w/ "love, anger, falling, happiness, sadness, etc"... But today I want to talk about WORKPLACE ETIQUETTE!!


Today, at my job, the girl in front of me was BLASTING her music and singing along "badly". It was GRATING on my nerves and luckily the good ole trusty ipod was there to take away the pain. I popped it in and... well... all was good...


But why would you EVER assume you can blast music in a job where we work in close quarters? I mean most people I know work in cubicles (even my high wage earning engineer friends... lol). It's UNDERSTOOD that you can not behave in a cube as if you were in the corner office! Grrrrr...


5 comments:

clnmike said...

Yup bad manners right there.

achoiceofweapons said...

Why didn't you just ask her to turn it down and remind her that it is a workplace?

I am glad you had the Ipod though.
Jaycee

Nina said...

oh
my
gahhh...

horrible!

but yes...jaycee is right. you gotta show people boundaries or else they will continue to do it.

JaeSpenc said...

The crazy thing is, she's a friend of mine... So I just threw my ipod in... My supervisor ( also a friend of mine) eventually told her to turn it down. lmao

She was kind of salty today but... lol she ALSO didn't have her radio up loud! lmao

Jillian said...

LOL...i can't knock it...i don't blast my music but sometimes im jammin too hard with the earphones and forget that im in a cube and hear myself sing a lil bit LOL..catch myself like "oh damn"...HAHAHAHA...

next time just launch a paper clip up top on her ass...lol