CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

As I lay in bed... I'm cured..

That pic is a view from where I'm laying (in bed). I'm watching Larry King and thinking about the days events...This is a reflection that I do nightly making sure I give thanks to God for bringing me through and for the lessons that I've been blessed to learn.

As I feel my body and mind unwind, I realize tha my 'Energy' has returned to me. Please understand that it wasn't the quick and speedy resolution that it seems to be. That plight had plagued me for several weeks... and it just hit full force today and urged me to write.

Now though, as I think about and search myself for that misdirection... i realize it's gone. HE is now just him. Not any idealistic specimen of a man... merely my homie. Things are again as they should be and I rest assured that my kinetic has restored it's potiential and hopefully will stay where its warranted, requested, appreciated,and cherished.

For now though, my energy has returned to me.

*night night* :-)

0 comments: