CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

** I smell whiskey **



Yawwwwwwwwwn....

I'm not really sure what time I fell asleep last night. I can say however, that it wasn't very late. I slept very wellllll... and might have to incorporate "whiskey/bourbon/brandy" into my everynight pre-bedtime ritual. WAIT!! That would make me an alcoholic right (lol)? I'm kidding. But it did help me get some rest and forget " The Lonliness "


Sooooooooo I woke up and realized--- " I smell whiskey... "... I look to the right and there is a huge ass glass of whiskey chillin' on the window sill (lol). No WONDER right? My first instinct was to pick it up and take a swing... ya know, start the day off right! But I didn't. I'm gonna go put it into the fridge... for later. (Wow. I really AM sounding like an alkie right now... I swear I almost never drink... let alone at home, alone. lmao)


I also realize I don't wanna meet up w/ Kris like I'd planned. lmao. SOoooooooooo I'm going to take my baby to the circus this evening. It's nothing huge. Like, not ringling brothers... It's the Kosair Childrens Hospital Shriners Circus. So, it should be fun... for a good cause :) I'll take pics.


I'm really feelin' on some Cracker Barrell today... I'm about to head out and grab it w/ my kid. What happened to my diet you say? Well I'm sure the ladies that read my blog can sympathize with the fact that there are CERTAIN TIMES when you wanna eat what you WANNA EAT. SO... I'm going to Cracker Barrell Dammit... and then back to the gym Monday...


The 5k is upon me. ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!!! I will have my ass out there running ( ummm maybe run/walking) 3.1miles... and two weeks after that 10k... then a 10 miler... LMAO Whew... I'm doin' it ya'll... I gotta get all svelte and beautiful so my prince charming will find me... lmaoooo yeah right.


Ya know, on a side note, I was surfing these blogs... there are REALLY some beautiful people in the Blogosphere... I'm not shocked... just a little taken aback... :) I love reading other peoples blogs, and despite the fact that I have only 14 readers, I respect and enjoy every comment I get. I ONLY FOLLOW blogs that I enjoy, and not just to gain followers... and I comment on EVERY BLOG that I join. I try to do it as much as possible... and I also randomly visit one blog from those people's blogs. and if I like it... I join. lol


Oh well that's all my ramblings... let me go put myself together... and grab some pannnnnnncakes from Cracker Barrell... Yummmmmmmmmmmmmo

5 comments:

hotredsly said...

hope you had fun at the circus with your kid,and thanks for stopping by my page.
May I say sometime being alone helps us to reflect on what we really want in life and also what is really best for us.Peace

Anonymous said...

Look at you getting your Puff Daddy on, running a marathon. What spurred you on to decide to do it??

JaeSpenc said...

Hey no problem hotredsly :)

Biggga--- I am doing them partly because my ex said I wasn't driven... and the other part is because I have to drop this poundage-- lol

Anonymous said...

Shoot from where I am standing your poundage went to all the right places. As far as you being not driven, as good as it will feel to prove him wrong. You should be more proud of the fact of what you accomplished. Good luck on all the marathons.

JaeSpenc said...

they're not marathons... lol... marathons are 26 miles... mini's are 13 (I hope to do a mini befre the end of 2009)... the 5k is 3.1 miles. the 10k is 6.2miles and the 10 miler is-- well... 10 miles. That's the one that's going to kick my ass... lol

The 5k will be easy... the 10 k not as easy but still doable.. the 10miler is gonna take a ridiculous amount of training...