CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

**Shoes That I Want!**

Ok, So I'm not a "Girlie-girl". Actually, most of my friends count me as "Just one of the Boys"... This is true. I crack the DIRTIEST jokes, say the RAUNCHIEST things, and all in all just like to have FUN at the cost of being called silly.

I have BIG feet (though they ARE very pretty), so it's very hard for me to find cute shoes! BUT I HAVE! I found some shoes that I aspire to get on Zappos.com! Some of them are pretty pricey (for me (over 100.00 is pricey)), but I wanna get a few of them... I like pretty shoes... they make your legs look nice!

Also, I am pretty tall ( 5'8/5'9), so I shy away from heels... I don't like feeling like a giant. But I LOVE them... I'm about to start struttin' my stuff in some nice heels and not givin' a DAMN who thinks I'm too tall! LMAO

Here are SOME of the shoes that I've found...and love. Enjoy!








10 comments:

Nina said...

very cute...you have good taste...i definitely want the first ones!!

JaeSpenc said...

I kno!! I LOVE THOSE!! I'd probably bust my arse w/ those...

Sarai said...

I like the first ones a lot! don't worry about your height-wear those heels anyway!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i didnt know i was tall until i got to college, a girl at spelman said "u tall"

I said i am, im the shortest man in my family, im just 6'2""

she said "thats tall:"

sorry for the rant

Young woman on a journey said...

love the black and white ones!

and the first ones!

lol at torrance

Anonymous said...

the first ones and the ones with the normal material are hot! and ur a cheap bastard if 100 is too much for shoes, lol.

JaeSpenc said...

Thanks you guys!!! I love the top ones too... but I also love the wingtip-esque ones...

And Musziq-- I'm not cheap... I'm single mommy who doesn't have 100.00 to blow on one pair of shoes (that aren't GYM shoes)--

I drop HEAVY weight on gym shoes (no pun intended)... but Dress shoes? Nah.

Fusion said...

The black and white oxfords are serious

JaeSpenc said...

I knoW!!! I'd rock those w/ like a black pants suit! That would be HAWT!
lol

Jillian said...

i feel you on the findin cute shoes...i have wide feet so always tough to find a cute shoe that also makes your feet look cute! lol im diggin the black mesh lookin peep toe...