CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

** Sometimes ya just wanna... ***



Cuddle...


Sigh, today I'd just really like to have some testosterone all up and around me (I said AROUND not inside... )... I just wanna lay in bed and spooooooAooon with someone that I value. Someone who can laugh with me and play fight in the sheets... lol... that really is the funnest thing ever ( don't joke on my english)--


I jusssssst wanna cudddddddddddddddle... This is the hardest part of being single.

5 comments:

NightFall914 said...

LoL @ Cuddle and SPoon.... :P
Ur too cute.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u and me both folk

AssertiveWit said...

this is the cutest picture ever!

Young woman on a journey said...

cuddling and spooning are the best parts!

Eb the Celeb said...

I can so relate...

and this is my 1st time here...

love love loving the rotation!