CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

** You Remind Me of Something... **























** Haha-- and this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do w/ that R.Kelly song...
Have you ever begun getting to know someone only to realize that you like them SIMPLY because they remind you of someone else? I recently began conversing w/ someone who I've talked to off and on (online) for a couple years. NOW let me say, this is nothing serious... just fun fun and he makes me smile and all that Jazz...


** A while ago, I realized that I like him alot and... he reminds me ALOT of my ex ( 2 ex's ago) Free! He is from New York, is Hispanic ( Free's not, but he's high yella so they have the same skintone), Is in the music biz, and the likeness in their VOICES is uncanny!!! It's crazy... Is it fair to like someone because they play apart in your reminising? I mean, he makes me smile and laugh and etc etc etc just like the old ex used to ( he and I are still friends)... And it's been quite a while since a dude has made me do this.


This isn't going ANYWHERE romantic simply because he lives in Conneticut (but again, is FROM NY (I have a weakness for New Yorkers(lol)), and I DEFINATELY can't do long distance. But it's nice to just have someone to make you smile sometimes right... lol

4 comments:

UniqueBeauty said...

Aw I enjoyed this post!! It is nice to just have someone make you smile even on those hard days, when nothing is going right and they just say something that makes you smile. I have a neighbor that does that, every time I am outside he says Hello Beautiful and I smile and say hello back and that's our conversation each time "hello beautiful" lol...

hotredsly said...

girl enjoy it! it always nice when someone can make you smile

Kofi Bofah said...

Um---

This is kind of eerie.

JaeSpenc said...

Eerie? How?