CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

** My Biggest Dream **

When you look at that picture... how does it make you feel? Relaxed? Calm? Romantic? Do you take a deep breath and get a little sentimental, perhaps thinking of your love, or past loves?
This picture to me encapsulates a big dream of mine. I'd like to someday open a club. That club would be based around the element in this pic that has touched you...

The colors.
The predominant color in this photo is Cerulean Blue.

**Welcome to Jae's 'Cerulean Blue'**
I have always had a facination with the sky at night. The colors as they fade from deep orange as the sun is setting to deep dark midnight black. Somewhere in that progession lies cerulean blue. Lovely as it can be. It calms me. Whatever's going on in my life at sunset, I generally make a little time to notice the sky.

Cerulean Blue would cater to the upscale jazz enthusiast (which is funny, because I'm just now gaining an appreciation for that genre.). I, in my head, can see everything that would be there. Everything that would happen. Laid back and calming... an oasis after a long day/week of wheeling and dealing.


This is my ultimate dream. Hectic days fading to Cerulean Blue nights... :)

(Just a Thought)

0 comments: