CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

**My Fuse Is Getting Short**

... an explosion is eminent....
It's not going to be pretty... and when I exhale... I will be letting all the shit that I've been "self censoring" go. I may lose friends. I couldn't care less. My skin is crawling. And the " full of shit-ness" of some people is harming me.

... I digress... and am just watchin that lil' piece of flammable rope get smaller and smaller and smaller...

... stay tuned...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe i hate everything about you by 3 days grace might fit for this entry, lol. or perhaps just like you by them as well.

oh yea......maybe duck and run by 3 doors down. oh well i'm hittin da sizzack now. peaceout homeslicediggidy.

JaeSpenc said...

Honestly, I thought about that song... (I hate everything about you)-- but that's a little too 'soft' for my anger right now... lol

This limp bizkit song is PERFECT!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Pic...

I have those moments...

JaeSpenc said...

Gracias!!! :)
I have mine WAY too often

Anonymous said...

oh ok...not really a limp bizkit fan...

Jillian said...

hmmmm the song Last Resort by Papa Roach I believe always motivates me to want to throw a chair.....

LOL

achoiceofweapons said...

That is a Sexy pic. Please don't blow up and lose your cool. You will have to clean up the mess. You can set some folks right if you remain centered.
Stop by and check out my blog.
Jaycee

JaeSpenc said...

Gracias to all who commented..
@Jillz-- I'mma hafta check that song out...

@Musziq-- how could you NOT like limpbizkit! They're the best...

Nina said...

that's a lovely pic of you, though..lol