CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Ugh... I hate the Gym

This is another cellphone post... I want to take this opportunity though, to say that I hate the gym. Booooooooooo.... I am sure its a necessary evil in everyone's life... but everyday that I go, it's like a slow agonizing death. lol

Hate the Gym... (but then again, I guess that hatred is what has brought me this beautifully fluffy physique lol... that couple with my continued love and adoration with food... lol)

Oh well.

3 comments:

NightFall914 said...

Man Up Jae.No pain no gain!!! :)

Anonymous said...

yea what he said.......ya PUSSY! grow some ovaries and stop whinin! it gets easier as time goes on. soon the pain will go away and u'll b able to do more. but once the pain goes away that means it's time to step it up again....then u will feel more pain and u just push urself until THAT goes away and next thing u know.....well i'll leave that up to ur imagination.

JaeSpenc said...

Um Jayce- you're i great shape-- so what I do now would be CHILDS PLAY for you... lol

Musziq-- you crack me up! lmaoooo yeah I'm doin' my best... but I've been slackin' lately w/ the gym due to the ice storm... and extreme cold... so when Iwent today, I felt like I was at square one... lol