CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I (Heart) Kanye's SNL Performance

Ya kno, Kanye' caught ALOT of flack for this performance when it first aired. I LOVED it. I mean, his VOX weren't on point... but come on...he's a rapper... he's not claiming to be whitney or Mariah... I love when the lights go out except for the ones behind him during the chorus.

I love Kanye's energy here... I think it's really sexy. I think KANYE's really sexy. And I love his Swagga... LMAO (hush it Jayce--- I like that word!). Basically... I (Heart) Kanye West's performance of "Love Lockdown" on SNL. :)

5 comments:

Ceecee said...

I liked it!

Sarai said...

girl I love Kanye too!

JaeSpenc said...

He's so unique! I mean, I'm sick of everyone talkin about they're the new innovation of hiphop/rap whatever... and then they ALL sound alike!!

Kanye is the first unique artist to come out for a while... Absolutely in love w/ Mr. West.

Jillian said...

i didn't think it was that bad..i actually heard audio from a performance of Heartless that they played on the radio and it was waaay worse than this...

i agree...he's not tryin to be whitney...but as an artist you should be prepared and capable to perform your songs live if you choose to do that...or you can lip sync LOL...

i love Rhianna live..she sounds just like the track lol always on point seriously...

clnmike said...

A lot of people blasted his performance but I thought he should of lip synched it just cause he was using autotunes.