CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

** Songs That Make You Feel A Certain Way **

Ya know, This weekend I was making a mixed cd-- And I began thinking about songs that make me feel a certain way (sexy, horny, happy, relaxed, angry, seductive, etc). What you have to understand about me is my IMAGINATION IS SOOOOOOOOOO vivid! When I listen to a song, it's like I can see the video playing in my head ( even if it HAS no video)...

So the song that's playing right NOW ( Marvin Gaye " After The Dance" ), always makes me think of a club scene. But not like a raucous club.. one that's laid back. Everyone is with their 'crew' having a great time... All of a sudden you make eye contact w/ the girl/guy who seems to have a light around her/him. She's laughing and lounging. dancing and singing along to the songs... BUT for a second... she belongs to you...

Nothing is ever said-- just the eyecontact... she see's you watching her-- and plays to your visual pleasure... The words to this song say it all... LOVE IT

_- This one makes me feel seductive... When I'm getting ready to go out, I'll always play this SOMEWHERE In the Mix...

...and I love how Marvin gets forceful @ the end... " I'm walkin' out of here with you baby. " lol

1 comments:

Ceecee said...

Yes its so wierd how some songs just give you a certain vibe. Songs that make me horny are the funnies to me because it really gets me to thinking of some bad thangs to do! lol Janet Jacksons Discipline is playing in my head right now- naughty naughty!