CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Hokey Pokey.....

....What if that really is what 'It's all about'?....

For as long as I can remember, I've had this thought. Perhaps there is more sense to that childhood dance than we thought. I mean, what is the hokey pokey but a 'command and satisfy' order? 'You put your left foot in, put your left foot out, put your left foot in, and u shake it all about.'

You gotta dance the dance to stay with the beat of the drum. If you mess up, you usually end up screwing with everyone elses rhythm...

So, could the 'Hokey Pokey' be a blueprint? Kinda like the 'Divinci Code' (ok, maybe that's taking it too far (lol))... but I think theres more there tha meets the eye...


(This blog is written jokingly)... just things that make u go, 'Hmmmmmmmm'

(That's the Gizmo that sits on my desk at work. I've had him since I was verrrrrrrrry little). I Gizmo was a real animal, I'd be the first in line to get one! :-)

6 comments:

NightFall914 said...

What you know about Gizmo? :P

JaeSpenc said...

Whatev's-- I love Gizzie... he's the cutest!

Nina said...

he looks like he eats abies...

Kiwi™ said...

ITs conspiracy's everywhere!

Oh and them Gremlins gave me nightmares as a child

JaeSpenc said...

Yeah the OLD UGLY ones... like the ones that got wet... they were uggggggly!!!!

But Gizzie... come on now?! How could you NOT LOVE him... He actually DOES look kinda like a Shih Tzu Breed (dog)... Hmmm Maybe that's what I'll get...

:)
thanks for the comments!!!

Jillian said...

aawwww gizmo...so cute..the first firby...LOL

uumm i know i hoke and poke when i want...or maybe not after readin this...LOL