CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

My Cats are Kneady




-- yep-- you read it correctly... The last straw to my 'fatness' was when my cats began "Kneading" me. You know, that thing they do to couches, pillows, any REALLY soft surface... They kneeeeeaaad in w/ their paws...

One day I was laying in bed... and my cat climbed on and started KNEADING my tummy!! LMAOOO I laughed and then I said " Awwww... I'm really fat!" lmaooooooooooooooo I thought of this because my OTHER cat just jumped on the couch and did the SAME thing to my tummy... lmaooo

I love that they NEED me, as long as they don't KNEAD me. lol

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao. wow. that's funny on so many levels. but they are just gettin comfortable....i had a cat do that to me once and i'm not fat. but i think i did have some baggy pants on so maybe that was it. for some reason my friend's cat always slept with me (usually unbeknownst to me, lol)

JaeSpenc said...

I know right!?! lol They do that to me all the time... I know it's all in love, and not because they're trying to bring attention to my LARGE (yet shrinking) girth. lmao

Ceecee said...

That is hilarious! I've never had a cat knead me (im allergic plus I dislike cats) but if one did they'd probably love all my cushion. There's plenty of it! lol

Ceecee said...

Hey- you gotta update my blog link down there on the right- you have my old link- it's now: lookn2mymind.blogspot.com

AssertiveWit said...

I had one knead my booty before...it was the oddest thing and actually kinda of tickled. I shooed the cat away because it was weird...kinda like a dog humping your shin LOL

JaeSpenc said...

hahaha... Assertive-- That's EXACTLY how it feels. You're like... "ummm wait... this is kinda gross"...

Ive never been humped by a dog (luckily) but I'm SURE thats how it would feel :(

Young woman on a journey said...

i echo kenya...you gotta update mine too. wwww.sumahardroute.blogspot.com

um...about your cats...that's funny...insane. see that's why i can't even do animals. they don't ever lie! but i'm sure they just love you and aren't really kneading