CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

** Ummm Beyonce who?! This broad is KILLIN' HER!*

OK... I love Beyonce... like a SUPERFAN of hers. Always have been... BUT, I was watching her video for " Halo " on YouTube and happened upon THIS video. Lisa Lavie is KILLIN' BEYONCE' on this song... and many others!

I'm not don't understand why she's not mainstream... I'd buy her cd... Not BURN it... I'd BUY it. I love the richness of her voice. It has a real smoky substance. Judge for yourself... Here is Lisa Lavie Singing " Halo "




and Here she is singing " If I Were a Boy".



5 comments:

JaeSpenc said...

Oops-- she does have an album-- on Itunes... I'm all over it!

Jillian said...

you should check this girl Leah Labelle

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

never heard of slim folk

JaeSpenc said...

@Torrance you never heard of slim folk? lol ... I'm confused...

@Jillian--- K-- I'm gonna go see if she has anything on YouTube I can discover... thanks for the heads up :)

Anonymous said...

i smell a lot of testosterone....