CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

*Ode to ME!!* (My 100th Blog) (My daughters Advice on Cheating Boys)

Yay! So this is my 100th blog-- I decided to dedicate it to none other than ME! JAE! :) I talk about the DOWN shit that's going on in my life alot. And how ANGRRRRRRRY I am... But-- There are alot of things that I enjoy about being ME! I actually like being Jae... ALOT! So I'm gonna fill this blog w/ things that I like... FIRST UP-- This is the hottest picture of me that I have... lmao-- in my opinion... *it's relative right*...

(no wait... that's me in the morning.... lol)
THIS is the one I'm thinking of... I'm not sure why I think it's hot-- lmao-- I took it myself and that's actually the shirt of an ex ( not the one w/ the whole panty thing going on... a different one)... I rarely feel pretty--- but in that pic... I did... so I like.


THE NEXT thing about ME that I like is my independence. I am blessed, in these tough economic times, to have a wonderful job. I love my co-workers, boss', and the job that I do. I get to help people, and get the moneyyyyyy rollin' in. Hopefully I get to stay there while I go back to school (whenever I do that)... but for now it's afforded me the opportunity to " Have my Own".

The song playing "She Got Her Own"... is a song that reminds me of NONEOTHER than... well... ME! :D ... EVERY WORD of that song is me... lol... I am completely independent and fully expect to SHARE w/ my mate (by sharing I mean, EQUALLY... lol) I've paid for dates ( and he has too)... Bought nice gifts, as I've gotten nice gifts... and am happy to be able to say I depend on NO ONE... Yip yip yippp Jae!!!




Below is a video of my pride and joy and I-- This video makes me almost cry everytime... LADIES-- LISTEN TO MY DAUGHTER-- I'm talkin'.. She was like 5 in this video!! and she talks about CHEATING MEN!!! So candidly... This is the reason I live... my daughter... all the best ( and a few of the worst ) parts of me live in her... Ms. Moriya.






Ok... this has gotten long... so here are a list of OTHER things that I LOVE about me...

  • My ability to forgive.
  • My laugh (It's a great, rich, belly laugh... you can tell I'm REALLY laughing... (I don't ever giggle))
  • My soft heart
  • My deep soul
  • My huge feet-- oh wait... I don't like those.
  • The ability to make new friends easily.
  • The ability to make others laugh.

Aight...that's not it... but it's enough... :) Hope you enjoyed my 100th blog... and if you don't do ANYTHING ELSE... watch that vid of my kid-- I SWEAR she's insightful...

6 comments:

Jillian said...

she is beautiful...

JUST KICK EM OUT THE DOOR!

lol

LOVE IT!

Happy 100th!!!...no love like SELF love!!!

♥ CG ♥ said...

Wow, Jae, Miss Moriya made my day! She is such a beautiful, charismatic little missy and I can tell you've showered her with the love every little girl needs. You're an awesome mom, girlie!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

LOL u do look great so i guess independent is really single

JaeSpenc said...

@Torrance lol-- Yeah, it reallmy means single in my case... lol

@Curvy-- Thank you so much. That's the best compliment anyone could ever give me. Being a mom means the WORLD to me. :)

@Jillian -- Thanks for the comps... I won't tell her you said that, he head's already big! lmaooo...

UniqueBeauty said...

she is just beautiful!!! This brought tears to my eyes... wow, A bond between a mother and a child yours is beyond beautiful!

Ceecee said...

That pic is hot- I love taking random pics wearing random things with a random hairstyle and just posing however- it's cool to see how they turn out...Your daughter is too cute!