CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

** I used to like you. Now you make me nauseous **



LOL-- What's with my aversion to dudes these days? (NOTE:: This doesn't mean that i have taken to 'women' in thier place.) I have a friend that PI-SESS ME the FUCK off. I don't know why. Like... just in the last week or two. SICK. Like dude has done a complete 180 in my book of "coolness".


Perhaps there is some underlying OTHER issues going on. But I also think there may be a bit of resentment. I'm too nice to say what has really pissed me off. So instead I just bottle that shit up... and get angrier and angrier and angrier. I make niceties if I need to. I try to avoid contact.


I don't play games-- and subtly-- I believe there may be a 'game' afoot. Beware the 'niceguy' he's not always so nice. Beware the dude that's always there for you... He's also there for everyone else. Laughable.


Ugh. Let me go. I'm gonna say something i shouldn't... Hmmm... maybe I should do away w/ that self censorship.

6 comments:

hotredsly said...

Be assured, if you walk with Him and look to Him, and expect help from Him, He will never fail you.

May the peace of Jesus love keep your heart peacefull

NightFall914 said...

You been self censoring since I meet you. I'm waiting for you to finally lash out.

♥ CG ♥ said...

It helps to get nonsense off your chest, but you have to be ready to. My fuse has been shorter than usual these days, so it doesn't take much. I've learned the hard way that some folks are better off acquaintances, especially if I don't cherish their friendship...harsh but true.

Anonymous said...

Keeping things in like that isn't going to help you in the long run; when you bottle things up, they end up erupting to the surface anyway. When anyone does something you don't like let it be known. The only way you are going to get the treatment you want is to stand up for yourself.

pam said...

uhmmm, i am experiencing the same thing to one person and everyday is becoming worse.. im starting to hate her everyday...

i like the title of this blog :) yeah, i used to like her.... lol

JaeSpenc said...

Lol... I'm much better! Iwas just having a moment! lol