CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

* * Testing out voice dictation * *

OK so I'm using a voice recognition software on my computer. . . It's pretty cool. Definitely a lot faster than typing out. Soooo, this definitely caters to my lazy side. LOL!!! I'm really just trying to put my new computer through its paces. I need to know why it is that I spent all this money (kidding).

* * There are definitely some bugs to be worked out, and it's probably a lot faster at this point to actually type the words, but happening ever learn if you don't take time to try? Like the last line that I typed, it took me about 12 minutes to get it right. OK not really 12 minute, but quite a while.

* * The actually kind of fun, because you have to know the names for the punctuation marks. In all actuality it probably would have been faster for me to type this than to have dictated it to the computer to type.

* * O well. . .

0 comments: