CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

...But if it's not asking too much...

… Please send me someone to love…..

SO TODAY, I went out and bought some cute clothes!!! Yipppeee… I WRECKED my diet by consuming a “ Garbage Burger “(I’ll let you look it up to find out what that is (it’s from Max and Erma’s) (complete w/ fries and NON-diet Cherry Coke )), Ice Cream, and Carrot Cake w
/ Cream Cheese icing (my fav!!). I know… RIDICULOUS!!! But as of TODAY I’ve lost 30lbs (that was pre-food fest). That’s 30lbs in 7 full weeks… I think I DESERVED to have those things… lmao (My Carrot Cake Pictured Below (actual cake-- after I’d devoured the ice cream (lol))

I came home after a great day w/ my sis and daughter to a semi-sad and sobering myspace status from an ex. This is an ex that I have no real romantic feelings for. It’s not the MOST RECENT ex… it’s the one BEFORE him. He’s and his g/f are now moving in together… WTF!!??! Just about a MONTH ago, my FIRST love told me that his g/f was ALSO preggers… (not the panty wearing ex… one that I’m still friends w/ from like 2000)!!! EVERYONE of my most VALUED ex’s have gone to the next level w/ their significant others…

… and here I am…

Blogging about their progress! LMAO I’m happy for him.. He’s SO not the commitment type. Honestly, I’m super shocked. It’s good… It just made me think that I’m NOT moving to the next level w/ anyone. I’m having mini-freak outs because of falling for a friend… Reminiscing about a ridiculous past relationship… Being sad… and bitching about what I DON’T have… Instead of making it happen.

I need to do that. Make it happen. Maybe try internet dating or something (since I have ZERO time to be on the ‘scene’). I mean, I’m an E-Harmony REJECT (“We’re sorry, we currently don’t have anyone enrolled that would be compatible w/ you.”)… And I think that’s like the most reputable one right? Grrrr

Oh well… Till then… I’ll just talk to the man upstairs… Ask him to cure me of this loveless psychosis, and send me someone decent to love. J

2 comments:

Jillian said...

as cliche' as it all sounds...it's a balance of making it happen and letting it happen...just remain open to it and hey what you focus on grows...so get ya focus in focus ;)

also CONGRATS on the 30!!...that's about my overall goal..25-30..i'm almost halfway there! lol...im on 15 by my bday which is in a little over 2 weeks!...that weekend i will probably most likely kick the diet to the curb just for that weekend! lol

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GIRL!!..PROGRESS not PERFECTION!..Love will find it's way to you ;)

JaeSpenc said...

Gracias Jillian!! Good luck on your weight loss as well-- and thanks for the congrats! :) yeah, 30... it's a drop in the bucket.. and I've been messing up ALOT!! lmao I could have easily been @40 by now... but I'll take what I can get..

... I know, it's a waiting and making it happen game... I've just become OVERLY picky... lmao I'm gonna be single forever if I'm waiting for this "Vision of Love"... lmao (sorry Mariah)...

Oh well though..

and let it be known... all diets are null and void for the celebration of birthdays... lol Have FUN!!!