CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

** Little Ashes ** ( I can't WAIT for this film)




Ok... I am in a state of deep anticipation for the film " Little Ashes"... It involves two of my favorite people. Salvador Dali (artist) and Robert Pattinson (Actor PLAYING Dali). Yummy yummy Robert Pattinson... You can see some of Dali`'s paintings in the right margin of my blog ( it changes from day to day I think)... and well we all KNOW how I feel about R-Patz.


This movie is about the burgeoning friendship of Salvador Dali, Luis Bunel, and Frederico Garcia Lorca during their college years in Spain (circa 1922). There is a romance that develops between Lorca and Dali`, as well as other efforts to hide that fact.

The film won't be released until May I believe... but I just saw R-Patz on the red carpet for the Oscars, and thought about it. :)

1 comments:

clnmike said...

I do like his art work, the use of colors is what I liked.